Making sure our Pro-Cloud BlueLight solution is used to its optimum for go live!
On-site support is offered to all new contracts to ensure our fire & rescue service asset management solution, Pro-Cloud BlueLight is being utilised correctly, and efficiencies are being optimised from day one.
A member of our project delivery team will assist with all software and hardware queries, making sure all staff are fully equipped to use the platform going forward.
As well as providing complete reassurance on how to use Pro-Cloud BlueLight, on-site assistance can also include:
- Refresher scanner training
- Configuration of station locations
- Inventory checks
- Where information can be viewed within Pro-Cloud BlueLight, including full history of items
- Demonstrations of how to send electronic items for repair
- How items can be found by serial number
- Labelling procedures – ensuring all assets are labelled
Labelling is paramount when using Pro-Cloud BlueLight which is why we will assist you with the process if required. Use customised pre-printed labels, created by our project delivery team and eliminate the need for your staff to electronically create and print labels.